1 2 3 4

2010年8月29日

29/8

yesterday,
teacher bring me,dear,amirul,jun ming,li ying,zi ling, yong qi~
7 of us go gai gai^^

we go watch movie ,
but the movie so sienz ~
make me wan sleep ~
hehe^


after finish watch movie,
we go da gei ~
teacher n li ying,
so naughty go eating ~
dear buy cola for me ^^



later,we go pavillion eat ~
oh no~
so far~
me wan pengsan jor~
haiz...


after eating,
we go back time square ==
sot sot geh~
then,we go bowling~
but me din have ply ~
me drink carlsberg XP
so song ^^
haha,
dear so cha ~
but at last get the third place~



next ,we go dai gei again~
me n jun ming gor gor ~
ply drum so song^^
long time no ply jor ~
ply dao my hand so pian~


after tat ,we go home lurr~
at the monorial ~
so many ppl ~
me 拉着dear hand ~
cos takut takut ><

dear teman me wait my mom come ^
so sweet^^

yesterday so happy^^
a bit 依依不舍~
嘻嘻~



after PMR,
we must belanja teacher if not my mom sure ngam me ==

没有评论:

发表评论